This is part 2 of the series of post around Agile.
TestingIs testing different for a User Story compared to a traditional project?
The User Story will need to pass each of the Acceptance Criteria in order to pass testing and Product Owner approval, also known as User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
There will be different levels of Acceptance Criteria for each of these purposes, for example testing acceptance criteria will include low level detail such as when selecting a new username:
- the character limits must be adhered to
- case sensitivity rules
- special character usage restrictions
- backend checks to prevent possible duplicate with existing usernames
- calls to backend database
- data validation around characters sent